1) Register online at www.kolkataonwheels.com.
2) Registration is limited for the first 60 members.
3) Programme: 7.30 pm – Registration / 7.45 pm - 8.45 pm – Meeting / 8.45 pm – 10.30 pm – Fellowship and dinner.
4) Dress code: Collared shirt/Tshirt (WHEELERS Tshirt is optional), covered footwear (follow CRC regulations).
5) Carry WHEELS identity card and registration acknowledgement of the meeting.
6) The registration fee includes light snacks and dinner.
7) Limited quantity of beverages will be on sale at the venue during the fellowship.
8) Vehicles may be parked in the KMC parking at Rabindra Sarovar opposite Calcutta Rowing Club.
DATE: 15th FEB 2018 (THURSDAY)
TIME: 7.30 PM
CALCUTTA ROWING CLUB, RABINDRA SAROVAR, KOLKATA
The 1928 belonging to the royal Family of cossimbazar, is not just a vintage car but only one of its...More
Name: Bentley Continental GT V8 Variant: Convertible Engine Type: Petrol No. of Cylinders: 8 Max...More
Name: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Variant: India Serie Speciale Price: `3.50 crore Engine Type: ...More
An avid rallyist during his younger days, Subrata Sen learnt to drive at the tender at of 11. The 19...More
Ever since his childhood, vintage-car collector and restorer, Pratap Chowdhury had dreamt of restori...More
'Kolkata on WHEELS' is Kolkata's first city-centric monthly motoring and lifestyle magazine and a dynamic forum for the Kolkata-car-owners to promote motoring and instill love for the city.
Aimed at spreading awareness about the city and its multitudinous facets, 'Kolkata on WHEELS' and its passionate columnists have been composing gripping tales that reflect Kolkata’s rich past and its blooming present.
Simultaneously, the house has also been conducting regular monthly drive meets along with holding cross-country rallies, spectacular car gymkhanas, thrilling road legal drag races, adventurous car treasure hunts and stands as the flag-bearer of motoring in Eastern India.
Your car can do more than just drive you to the office!
Discover the motoring life...