1) Register online at www.kolkataonwheels.com.
2) Registration is limited for the first 60 members.
3) Programme: 7.30 pm – Registration / 7.45 pm - 8.45 pm – Meeting / 8.45 pm – 10.30 pm – Fellowship and dinner.
4) Dress code: Collared shirt/Tshirt (WHEELERS Tshirt is optional), covered footwear (follow CRC regulations).
5) Carry WHEELS identity card and registration acknowledgement of the meeting.
6) The registration fee includes light snacks and dinner.
7) Limited quantity of beverages will be on sale at the venue during the fellowship.
8) Vehicles may be parked in the KMC parking at Rabindra Sarovar opposite Calcutta Rowing Club.
DATE: 18 JANUARY 2018 (THURSDAY)
TIME: 7.30 PM
CALCUTTA ROWING CLUB, RABINDRA SAROVAR, KOLKATA
Name: Bentley Continental GT V8 Variant: Convertible Engine Type: Petrol No. of Cylinders: 8 Max...More
Name: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Variant: India Serie Speciale Price: `3.50 crore Engine Type: ...More
An avid rallyist during his younger days, Subrata Sen learnt to drive at the tender at of 11. The 19...More
Ever since his childhood, vintage-car collector and restorer, Pratap Chowdhury had dreamt of restori...More
Published by Guide India Publication, 'Kolkata on WHEELS' is Kolkata's first city-centric monthly motoring and lifestyle magazine.
Guide India Publication, a city based organization formed in 1996, rode high on the success of best sellers like 'Car & Driving' handbook and 'Dressing & Etiquette' handbook.
In October 2008, supported by Automobile Association of Eastern India, the house came up with the concept of launching a magazine exclusively for the car owning citizens of Kolkata.
Your car can do more than just drive you to the office!
Discover the motoring life...